♥nly Genuines © Ninth Life
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

♥nly Genuines © Ninth Life

The G♥ssip Birds ™ Forum , by Somona

AccueilportalGalerieDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Gossip Tweets
Gossip Pics of the week

New on the Board....from France

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Moulant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 24/07/2008

New on the Board....from France Empty
MessageSujet: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France EmptyJeu Juil 24, 2008 9:28 am

Hello,

I am new on the board Somona but not in your website...I was one of the first and I wanted to congratulte you for the new presentation in your member zone ! sunny

I know you speak french so.....encore merco pour la nouvelle presentation, nous avons hate de voir la nouvelle serie de photos !!!

Bisous

Laurent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Somona
Admin
Somona

Féminin
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 15/07/2008

MessageSujet: Re: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France EmptyJeu Juil 24, 2008 9:34 am

Lycos a écrit:
Hello,

I am new on the board Somona but not in your website...I was one of the first and I wanted to congratulte you for the new presentation in your member zone ! sunny

I know you speak french so.....encore merco pour la nouvelle presentation, nous avons hate de voir la nouvelle serie de photos !!!

Bisous

Laurent

Hi there Lycos !

Yes I recognize you ! ...Many thanks for your lovely comments on my websites, and the next photoshooting serie is near to be online, ...and very hot, I think ,....Smile

Yes I speak french ....so ....merci pour la confiance que tu me portes Lycos, je suis tres touchee Embarassed

Love xxx

Somona
http://www.myspace.com/somonanylon
Moulant

MessageSujet: Re: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France EmptyMer Juil 30, 2008 11:53 am

yes..Somona ! Happy to see you here again ! ..

Fir the most, I can't wait the new updates after you sent last monday !!!

Laurent
Moulant

MessageSujet: Re: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France EmptyLun Déc 01, 2008 11:30 am

Allo le monde j'aime bien les photos que tu nous fais dans la série Only Genuines
C'est tres plaisant de te voir comme ce avec tes belles robes et la crème ou le manger c'est un plaisir a voir et aimerais faire hihihihi Bonne semaine. XOXOXO
Somona
Admin
Somona

Féminin
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 15/07/2008

MessageSujet: Re: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France EmptyLun Déc 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Bonjour Moulant Smile

Oui, le message plus haut etait de Lycos, mais comme il a quitte je t'ai donne son mot de passe Wink
Eh bine merci pour tout ces chaleureux commentaires ...tu sais que mes websites sont actuellement regrouppes dans la " Somona family " et donc tout est a un prix unique....
Only genuines est mon dernier bebe, meme si Somona.org est le dernier en date, il sert effectivement de tremplin pour d'autres sites plus generalistes Smile
Tu es donc cordialement invite a nous rejoindre et a dicuter avec les membres Smile

So Nice to see you there ...

Love xxx

Somona xxx
http://www.myspace.com/somonanylon
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New on the Board....from France   New on the Board....from France Empty

New on the Board....from France
Page 1 sur 1