♥nly Genuines © Ninth Life
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

♥nly Genuines © Ninth Life

The G♥ssip Birds ™ Forum , by Somona

AccueilportalGalerieDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Gossip Tweets
Gossip Pics of the week

Hi everyone, I'm new here

3 participants
AuteurMessage
passionuk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 06/08/2008

Hi everyone, I'm new here Empty
MessageSujet: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyMer Aoû 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Well hi everyone and especially Somona Very Happy Very Happy

I just wanted to congratulate you Somona on such a nice forum and of course your great sites Very Happy Very Happy .I also wanted to say a massive thank you for promoting me on your Only Genuines site Very Happy Very Happy .It's great to have met such a lovely friendly woman like your good self....I am happy to be a part of your great forum Very Happy Very Happy

Hopefully I will meet many more great friends like you who share our love of nylons, heels, sexy lingerie and love to dress up sexily to show their femininity....ohhhhhh, I just love feeling sexy Very Happy
Love and kisses,

PassionUK

xxx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passionuk.co.uk
Somona
Admin
Somona

Féminin
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 15/07/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyMer Aoû 06, 2008 9:23 pm

passionuk a écrit:
Well hi everyone and especially Somona Very Happy Very Happy

I just wanted to congratulate you Somona on such a nice forum and of course your great sites Very Happy Very Happy .I also wanted to say a massive thank you for promoting me on your Only Genuines site Very Happy Very Happy .It's great to have met such a lovely friendly woman like your good self....I am happy to be a part of your great forum Very Happy Very Happy

Hopefully I will meet many more great friends like you who share our love of nylons, heels, sexy lingerie and love to dress up sexily to show their femininity....ohhhhhh, I just love feeling sexy Very Happy
Love and kisses,

PassionUK

xxx

Hi there Passion ! SmileVery Happy

Welcome here !
Thank you very much for all those compliments...
You know it's a great pleasure to promote your website ! I am so happy you join me on this forum ! Very Happy
We have many common points, and many same interets ...nylons, high heels, lingerie, of course, but more than this the same interest to do, in all we do, the best we can !
We must make a reunion of legmodels to share our favorite shopping places !!! Very Happy
Feel free to use the Chat place as you want, ...if you see someone on there, I surely think she knows you Smile...this place is done for promotion...so it's your place ! Smile

Thank you again....kisses & Love & kisses xxxx

Somona xxx
http://www.myspace.com/somonanylon
Moulant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 24/07/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyVen Aoû 08, 2008 12:47 pm

Welcome on Board PassionUk !

That is a great pleasure to talk to you, I know all you have done since I watch some TGP where you are ...
I am a great fan of you, but didn't know you were so accessible for a such great model....in France, I know many knows you and appreciate your work Smile

What can I say more .... hope you will be there a long time !

Somona...nice job about the new "skin" ( is it the right word ) of your website...but can you explain me more about the content ? You will make some photos about the original painting of Gil Elvgren , and....here we don't know anything about them...I just know the well known model Betty Page, from those years ( I think ... rabbit ) ....I am very intersted by the concept, but tell me more....I know, like all your pojects that it can be fabulous..Very Happy
I trust you !

Kisses Embarassed

L.
Somona
Admin
Somona

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyVen Aoû 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Lycos ! Smile

Well, thank you so much to proove your admiration for passion...and you are true, it's a great model .... I hope she will check your message and think that she will be happy to know she is known even in France ! Smile

For my next part, it's a tribute, so, I have bought some of those paintings ( copy and originals,) and want to show them with a new eye ...I will naturally try to stick the ambiance, and most of them will be surely difficult to copy with photoshootings ( Some with old corvettes for exemple, or uniforms ) but I know I can try to do this ....
Yoou can check all this artist @ this website http://www.thepinupfiles.com/AKGallery.html
That will give you an idea of what will be the new part of my member zone Smile
Feel free, Lycos, to write me @ the usual adress to know more... Wink

Thank you again so much to say how much you love the Passion work !

kisses Smile

Somona xxx
passionuk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 06/08/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyJeu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Lycos a écrit:
Welcome on Board PassionUk !

That is a great pleasure to talk to you, I know all you have done since I watch some TGP where you are ...
I am a great fan of you, but didn't know you were so accessible for a such great model....in France, I know many knows you and appreciate your work Smile

What can I say more .... hope you will be there a long time !

Somona...nice job about the new "skin" ( is it the right word ) of your website...but can you explain me more about the content ? You will make some photos about the original painting of Gil Elvgren , and....here we don't know anything about them...I just know the well known model Betty Page, from those years ( I think ... rabbit ) ....I am very intersted by the concept, but tell me more....I know, like all your pojects that it can be fabulous..Very Happy
I trust you !

Kisses Embarassed

L.

Well Bon soir Lycos Very Happy Very Happy ( I know a little French Very Happy Very Happy )

Firstly merci beaucoup ,

It is a real pleasure to meet you too and am very flattered with your sweet words.I am also very proud to hear that people in France know of my work.I hope I will continue to bring pleasure to others through my work.......I really do have a "passion" for what I do which is why I chose my name.

A big hello to you Somona and thanks for your sweet friendship, promotion and being so lovely Very Happy

Big hugs and kisses,

PassionUk Very Happy Very Happy
http://www.passionuk.co.uk
Somona
Admin
Somona

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here EmptyVen Sep 05, 2008 11:34 am

Hi There Passion SmileSmileSmile

Well, I know Yoou have more fans than you think in Europe ( You know I have some mails about that !!! Wink )
You know there is a chat room , and HonYorkshireBloke already used it !!!...So...see you here or on your forum hun Smile
I have a party to organize Very Happy:D:D

You know it's a real pleasure to be your friend !!!

Love xxx
Somona xxx
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hi everyone, I'm new here   Hi everyone, I'm new here Empty

Hi everyone, I'm new here
Page 1 sur 1